(650) 781-9600, Ext. 4
Ben’s practice is focused on helping startups, investors, and businesses at all stages of growth with venture financing transactions, sale/purchase transactions, formation and governance, and general corporate matters.
Prior to Fourscore, Ben began his legal career as a business litigation attorney in Silicon Valley practicing for several years before moving in-house to an early stage, venture-backed startup, YourMechanic, Inc., (YC ’12). At YourMechanic, Ben provided legal counsel on corporate matters and led YourMechanic’s operations helping grow the company into the largest mobile mechanic service provider network in the United States.
Outside of work, Ben is a diehard Philly sports fan, active in his local church and enjoys living in beautiful northern California with his lovely wife and three young kids getting outdoors whenever possible.
Professional / Community Activities:
Recent Opportunity Events and Representative Matters
What is an Opportunity Event? Click here
- Led $5mm Series Seed preferred stock financing for market-leading wearables company
- Led $2.5mm Series Seed preferred stock financing for AI/ML-powered data analysis company
- Led buyer-side representation of acquisition for Web3 social media company
- Led seller-side representation for acquisition of gaming company
- Represented a medical device startup in a $3mm Series A preferred stock financing.
- Represented SaaS tech company (YC ’20) in $12mm Series A financing led by Kleiner Perkins
- Led seller-side representation for acquisition of leading e-sports platform
- Represented mobility technology company in $1.5mm seed financing
- Represented multiple companies through the onboarding of various accelerator programs, including TechStars, Y Combinator, and others.
- Represented technology company in $2.5mm series seed financing led by Trail Mix Ventures and Overline