WHY ARE BOARD MEETINGS IMPORTANT?
- Directors and officers meet to discuss key challenges, opportunities, and strategies.
- Directors discuss and vote on matters requiring Board approval.
- Founders and officers engage and build relationships with investor-appointed Directors.
FOURSCORE’S BOARD MEETING SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
To ensure your Board meetings run smoothly, Fourscore attorneys are available to help you organize, prepare, and facilitate four quarterly meetings.
For each meeting, we will:
- Take notes.
- Draft resolutions for matters to be discussed and approved at the meeting.
- Help identify, draft, and distribute proper notices.
- Provide the secretary with template meeting minutes.
- Help the secretary finalize and distribute appropriate meeting minutes.
Additionally, for the first meeting, we will:
- Meet ahead of time with the appropriate officers to discuss expectations and preparation.
- During the first meeting, we will review with Board members their fiduciary responsibilities and company’s obligations to shareholders.
- Debrief the meeting with the appropriate officers.
- Provide the officers with general feedback and tips for future meetings.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- We offer this service as an annual subscription.
- Your subscription fee can be paid annually or monthly.
- If you prefer to pay monthly to distribute payments over time, we charge $300 per month (total of $3,600 per year).
- If you prefer to pay in one annual payment, we charge $3,000 per year.