Selling Preferred Stock to investors can be costly and time-consuming. Fourscore’s Preferred Stock Financing Services make the process more efficient and cost-effective for a growing company.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Single attorney point of contact.
- One-hour introductory call with you to discuss your term sheet, background information, create a plan and timeline for the deal, and review costs and potential preliminary clean-up.
- Pro-forma capitalization chart.
- Initial versions of the five primary preferred stock financing documents based on an executed term sheet, including conversion of one class of converting securities.
- Disclosure schedule skeleton to help you make the appropriate disclosures.
- An hour of attorney time to answer your questions regarding the initial document drafts.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
An executed, detailed term sheet executed by you and your lead investor. A Fourscore attorney will determine in their discretion if the information outlined in your term sheet is sufficient to draft the financing documents.
- A complete, current capitalization table.
- Completion of our intake process, including signing an engagement letter.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The drafting structure outlined above is available for a flat fee of $5,000, paid upfront.
SUPPLEMENTAL SERVICES AND FEES
- Drafting and negotiating the initial term sheet, billed at our hourly rates.
- A block of time for corporate clean-up, negotiations, revisions, closing, government filings, and post-closing needs.
- $1,000 for each additional class of a converting security.
- Post-financing legal services at a discounted subscription rate.